Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

AbbaBelloKanwa - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* AbbaBelloKanwa > Topics

Subject: Evidence for Abu-Talib's Faith.
Replies: 0 Views: 218

abbabk 11.04.16 - 09:08am
4. The Prophet's Admiration: Evidence to Abu-Talib's Faith

The Messenger of God (a.s) admired Abu-Talib in various circumstances, two of which will be mentioned below:

a) A number of historians have quoted the holy prophet as having told 'Aqil, Abu-Talib's son, the following: I like you for two reasons: firstly, because you are a relative of mine; secondly, because I know that my paternal uncle, Abu-Talib loved you.[1]

b) In his Sirah, Halabi quotes the Messenger of God admiring his uncle, Abu-Talib in the following manner: The Quraysh disbelievers could do me no harm so long as Abu-Talib was alive.[2]

The holy Prophet's statements are no doubt lucid proof of Abu-Talib's belief, for the Qur'an says that the Prophet loves believers only: Muhammad is the Apostle of Allah, and those with him are firm of heart against the unbelievers, compassionate among themselves. 48:29.

Also, You shall not find a people who believe in Allah and the hereafter befriending those who act in opposition to Allah and his Apostle even though they were their (own) fathers, or their sons, or their brothers, or their kinsfolk; They are those into whose hearts He has impressed faith. 58:22[3]

The Qur'anic verses and the Prophet's attachment to and his admiration of Abu-Talib displayed in various circumstances leave no room for anyone to hesitate that Abu-Talib had an unwavering belief in the Messenger of God.

The above evidence clearly manifests, as the sunlight does, that Abu-Talib enjoyed the following privileges:

1) He had a strong belief in God and in the mission of the holy Prophet.

Refrences;
[1] Tarikh al-Khamis, vol. 1, p. 163, Beirut ed.; al-Istiab, vol. 2, p. 509
[2] al-Sirah al-Halabiyyah, vol. 1,p. 291, Egypt ed.
[3] Further Qur'anic verses conveying the same point are: al-Mumtahanah 1, Bara'ah, 23, and al-Ma'idah 54-81. *

* AbbaBelloKanwa Forum

Search:
topics replies

* AbbaBelloKanwa

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits